Thursday 23 May 2013

SPANISH IS EASY IF YOU ARE ENTHUSIASTIC



-
Millions of people in the world  are really engaged in the  language  Spanish because it's utterly fascinating.

It's fair to say this doesn't have anything in common with English, for that reason for some American people might be difficult at the beginning; likewise it was to me when I was studying English  my first couple of months.






However, all depends on  you because as far as everyone is concerned the things that you get with sacrifice, devotion and hard work are the best and more satisfactory.




LeT's StArT lEaRnInG sOmE rOmAnTiC aNd LoVeLy LaTiN SpAnIsH eXpReSsIoNs.


  • My sweetheart  (Mi dulce corazon)
  • My honey (Mi miel)
  • My darling (Mi carino)
  • Bear hugs (Abrazos de oso)
  • You are the light of my eyes (Tu eres la luz de mis ojos)
  • You are considerably more beautiful than any rose (Tu eres considerablemente mas hermosa que cualquier rosa)
  • God created the perfect person to me (Dios creo la perfecta persona para mi)
  • I need you beside me as the air that I breath (Te necesito junto a mi como el aire que respiro)


No comments:

Post a Comment