Thursday 6 June 2013

Guest Post!

Hello world!

My name is Andrea, and I am here Guest posting on Diego's page!I have my own blog as well, and luckily, our blogs have something in common!

www.andreasfullhouse.blogspot.com.au


Spanish is a beautiful language so, it is only right that the beautiful divas of pop would transition into the Spanish speaking world to attract more fans.My personal favourite was Shakira and Beyonce's duet "Beautiful Liar." What more could the music world as for? Two of the most talented females in the business singing and dancing together!




What amazed me the most about this song is how well Beyonce's pronounces her Spanish. Apparently, her inspiration to make her deluxe edition of B'Day, was that she learned several songs in Spanish as a child. Only after recording some of them, she decided to take Spanish lessons to perfect the language, and finish the entire album. Beyonce even has a spanish middle name- Giselle!


Because this picture alone does not do the song justice, heres the video! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment